Terms & Conditions
By enrolling and/or using the SiteVela application, you agree that you have read and understand this Agreement (“Agreement”) and that your membership in SiteVela shall confirm to its terms and conditions. Failure to this, your account will be permanently locked and you will no longer be eligible to play or claim any rewards against points collected in your wallet. As we update, improve and expand SiteVela Services, this policy may change, so please refer to it periodically.
Please read the rules of each Mobile Game and Contest carefully before participating.
1. Whenever required ,You agree to receive OTP for verifying your mobile. SiteVela will verify your mobile number by sending OTP (One time password) to the mobile number provided that will be automatically read by the app upon receiving the OTP message to complete the registration process.
2. You cannot register with multiple accounts.
3. SiteVela game cannot be used with Android Emulators. All devices are being verified at multiple levels during availing the offers. If found to be used with emulators or any kind of other automated system, your account for mobile number and device will be permanently locked.
4. SiteVela reserves the right to limit or modify the rewards & games at any time.
5. SiteVela is under no obligation to provide members with any particular amount of reward opportunities or send messages to them.
6. SiteVela is providing services only in India & individuals above 18 years or older may enroll in the SiteVela application and become members.
7. IMPORTANT NOTE: Participant of Assam, Andhra Pradesh,Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim and Nagaland will not be permitted to play SiteVela game. Further, there may be certain games that may be restricted in some additional states as per the State Government policies, rules and regulations.
8. SiteVela reserves the right to prevent access to its application and its website from any mobile number or IP addresses deemed conflict.
9. Corporations or other business entities are not eligible to become members.
10. SiteVela membership and its right to use is limited to one individual with single mobile number + Facebook account and associated with single mobile device.
11. Member agrees to comply with all the terms of SiteVela and its advertiser and partner offers, promotions, and programs at all times.
12. In case of any dispute regarding the app or the consent, SiteVela's decision shall be final and binding.
13. Earning rewards are subject to change at any time without notice.
14. Earned points & rewards will be subtracted from Member’s account once the redemption order is placed by the member and captured by the SiteVela system. A member who does not login in to the app for a period of 30 days on a continuous basis would have their credited points & rewards if any, forfeited.
15. Once used to claim a reward, earned points will not be reinstated to member’s account.
16. In conjunction with claiming any reward with points in account or on certain level, member agrees to confirm that all information in member’s personal profile is up to date and accurate.
17. No member is allowed to use or create fake ID or provide any fake profile information for earning any kind of reward.
18. Member agrees to promptly notify SiteVela.com of any change in member’s mobile number or address (mail or email) or personal profile by updating his or her personal information in the My Profile section of SiteVela mobile app and the Website under My Account. Member’s discontinued participation in SiteVela or failure to notify SiteVela.com of any address (mail or email) or profile changes may result in the termination of member’s membership and forfeiture of member’s unredeemed points or reward.
19. SiteVela reserves the right to cancel or disable accounts and forfeit unredeemed earned points or reward in those accounts that are inactive for a period of 30 consecutive days. Inactive shall be defined as lack of any one of the following: playing games,accessing and utilizing offers, email response (click through).
20. SiteVela reserves the right to change this Agreement, and/or any part thereof, at any time as required by Company Law of India, Indian Government policy, Internet Usage policy, Telecom Regulatory policy, Android user’s usage policy, SiteVela or its parent company policy. Member understands the most recent version of this Agreement will be located on the Wallet play mobile application in the member services area under terms & conditions.
21. SiteVela or its parent company SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the SiteVela service with or without notice to the member.
22. In our platform only skill based games are available.
23. Each mobile game is subjected to have its own set of rules and code of conduct.
24. Rewards: SiteVela has tied up with third-parties to facilitate rewards of any kind. SiteVela is not liable or guarantee of full points be converted to equivalent reward since points can be asked for service fee incurred. Any service fee will completely be as per respective service provider policy.
26. Convenience charge: 4% to 15% Convenience fee will be charged for the all reward redemption from the SiteVela account.
27. If your winning amount is more than Rs. 10,000/- than KYC verification is mandatory for making withdrawls from your SiteVela wallet to your bank/ other wallet accounts.
28. In case of an unfortunate event that SiteVela ceases to exists due to any unforeseeable condition, its hereby notified to the members that SiteVela will not be liable to pay to any individual (member) or group for any feature , service or part thereof. User indemnifies SiteVela from any dues whatsoever in such unfortunate event.All members SiteVela account point balance & rewards will be nullified with immediate effect on company closure.
29. All legal issues and complaints will be attended only at New Delhi Jurisdiction, Delhi, India.
30.You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
(a) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code related to the App or any part thereof, unless it is expressly permitted by SiteVela to You in writing or is required by the applicable law;
(b) use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the App or content thereof;
(c) collect information about Users for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
(d) create any User accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses for using the App;
(e) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the App;
(f) use the App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the App, or interfere with any other third party Person’s use and enjoyment of the App;
(g) carry out any denial of service (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the App or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere with or attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the App or any part of the App or any User of the App;
(h) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the App; and/or
(i) obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available, in the opinion of SiteVela, through the App.
31. Taxes Payable:
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 31.2% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by BigCash in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
Contact To BuyDon't Hesitate To Contact Us
Bebbi SinghFOUNDER & CEO Of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Computer Programming, having the 'Success' as only crush,Dhananjay K. Singh (Bebbi Singh) the Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Bebbi SIngh is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Bebbi Singh personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Bebbi Singh along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India....
Atish SinghProject Manager of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Atish Singh is the Project Manager of the company and takes care of business development activity, client relationship.She knows business development, lead generation, business Analysis, strategic planning.In person she can be described as team player, amiable, enthusiast, optimistic and helpful....
Pardeep VatsDirector of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
As Director, Pardeep Vats spearheads the user experience and user-interface speciality at SiteVela. Pardeep Vats brings in over 3 years of rich expertise in web design, graphic design and android development. He closely follows technology, social media, online marketing and design trends. He ensures every creative work from SiteVela conforms to the high standards we have set for ourselves. Pardeep Vats is passionate about food, books, movies and is an ardent dreamer.
Harsh Singh Founder-II SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dir. Of division of Corporate/HR.
Harsh Singh is the founder-II and takes care of sales negotiation, account management, Direction of corporation management, human resources division. He knows Market Communication, Event planning, Brand development and Market Research. He has completed his Bachelors Of Technology, Computer Science 2018.
VikkFounder-III of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Web Designing and Development, having the 'Success' as only crush, Vikram Bhardwaj (Vikk) the Co-Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Vikk is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Vikk's personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Vikk along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India.....
Mr. ArendraDirector of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
As Director, Arendra spearheads the user experience and user-interface speciality at SiteVela. Arendra brings in over 3 years of rich expertise in web design, graphic design and android development. He closely follows technology, social media, online marketing and design trends. He ensures every creative work from SiteVela conforms to the high standards we have set for ourselves. Arendra is passionate about food, books, movies and is an ardent dreamer.
Copyright © 2016 - 2024 SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. | ⊞ 2022-11-27 10:19:09